According to Billboard, School child Q s brand-new album collision Talk moved 80,630 equivalent cd systems that made him to debut at # 3 on Billboard 200. This notes ScHoolboy Q s third top 10 album to make the 200 checklist. Out of 80,630 unites 17,979 originates from pure sales. The album was streamed 79,546,463 times in overall.
To see the checklist of leading 10 hip-hop cds on this week s Billboard 200, examine the list below:
1. ScHoolboy Q CrasH Talk No. 3 80,630 units offered.
2. Nipsey Hussle Victory Lap No. 10 29,941 systems marketed.
3. Juice WRLD Death Race For Love No. 11 29,641 systems sold.
4. Article Malone beerbongs & & bentleys No. 12 28,563 units sold.
5. Drake Scorpion No. 14 26,725 units sold.
Support School child Q and stream his cd on Apple Music below: